Create Qatar’s largest dry bulk carrier owning and operating organization. And then, grow to become a major player in the world to the benefit of all its stakeholders.
Build “S’hail” a brand in the shipping industry synonymous to “Reliability”. The major core values that drives the organization in achieving its vision are
- Staffs: Be skilled, honest, sincere and enjoy the work inspiring others.
- Ships: Keep creating and operating a portfolio of assets that is valuable, efficient and productive.
- Shipments: Conduct professionally and always in accordance with international regulations.
- Shareholders: Maximize long term return to shareholders.
- Society: Be always mindful to the responsibilities to our society, environment and the planet.
- Offers alternate investment into business not directly connected to the prospects of oil & gas.
- Qatari Flag Ships have the option to not only become the naturally preferred tonnage to transport substantial imports of gabbro/aggregates, gypsum, cement clinker and exports of sulphur to/from the State of Qatar, but also to trade world-wide.
- No other mode of transport will be able to substitute the reliability and competitiveness of dry bulk carriers for transporting raw materials in bulk between the ports across the globe. This provides immense opportunity for the company to grow.
- Shipping industry is highly capital intensive and extremely cyclical in nature. But a lower operating cost of dry bulk carriers (when compared to similar sizes in Oil tankers, LPG Carriers and LNG Carriers) means potential ability to provide long term sustainability of company’s growth in tonnage and profitability.