Create Qatar’s largest dry bulk carrier owning and operating organization. And then, grow to become a major player in the world to the benefit of all its stakeholders.
Build “S’hail” a brand in the shipping industry synonymous to “Reliability”. The major core values that drives the organization in achieving its vision are Staffs: Be skilled, honest, sincere and enjoy the work inspiring others.
Offers alternate investment into business not directly connected to the prospects of oil & gas.
- Established – 11 th Dec 2016
- Commercial Registration – 90599
- Firm Type — Qatari Private Joint Stock Company.
- No. of Shareholders — 342 Qatari Citizens.
- Share Capital — QR 100 Million.
- Board of Directors — Mr. Mohamed Khalifa A Al Sada (Chairman and Managing Director), Mr. Jaber Ali R A Al-Mohannadi (Vice Chairman), Mr. Mohd. Khamis M A Al Shahwani, Mr. Hussain Mohammed S Al Fadala, Mr. Rashid Jassim D M Al-Mohannadi
- Objective — (a) Owning Ships (b) Supportive Shipping Activities (marine services / ship services)
We transport dry bulk materials world-wide with focus on serving the import and export demand of bulk materials to and from Qatar.
In Nov 2018, the company crossed 3 million tons of global movement of dry bulk cargoes
S’hail Shipping and Maritime Services commitment to the protection of the environment and the company’s assets is amply demonstrated by the excellent performance of its fleet under various jurisdictions worldwide.